Welcome to Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic
Experienced Chiropractor in Grand Rapids, MI
Nagging pain and chronic medical conditions often drive residents to seek a Grand Rapids, MI, chiropractor for help. Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic PC is an excellent source of help for these issues. Since we offer flexible hours, your treatment is always available when you need it.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff has a variety of methods that can help reduce short term pain while promoting long term health. In that way, we offer a treatment plan that helps our patients both recover from injuries and improve the quality of their life. We also believe in making our patients our number one priority. As a result, our patients always benefit from our:
- Comfortable, relaxing environment
- Easy appointment scheduling
- Multiple payment options
- Treat and Release philosophy of care
If you're looking for a Grand Rapids, MI, chiropractor, call Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic PC today. Our associates are always happy to answer any of your questions or to schedule a consultation. You don't have to accept pain as a regular part of your life. We can help you return to the comfortable, pain-free lifestyle that you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Community roots in Grand Rapids since 1982
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Professor at Davenport University
- Certified Blue Heron Massage Therapist On Staff
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (IA) Graduate
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Family Oriented With Family Plan Pricing
- Patients Are Our Number One Priority
- No cost care to active-duty military families
- Flexible Hours and open on Saturdays
- Certified In Independent Medical Examination
- Certified in Forensics (Legal Expert Witness)
- Certified in 2004: AMA Disability & Impairment Rating
- On Site X-Ray Available
Dr. Garth Aamodt
Grand Rapids Chiropractor | Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic | (616) 455-4200
1805 44th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
Read Dr. Aamodt's newest published article; "The Case For Immunization"
Published on November 1, 2014 (click picture below)