Welcome to Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic
Nagging pain and chronic medical conditions often drive residents to seek a Grand Rapids, MI, chiropractor for help. Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic PC is an excellent source of help for these issues. Since we offer flexible hours, your treatment is always available when you need it.
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff has a variety of methods that can help reduce short term pain while promoting long term health. In that way, we offer a treatment plan that helps our patients both recover from injuries and improve the quality of their life. We also believe in making our patients our number one priority.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Treat and Release Philosophy of Care
- Community roots in Grand Rapids since 1982
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Professor at Davenport University
- Certified Blue Heron Massage Therapist On Staff
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (IA) Graduate
- Family Oriented With Family Plan Pricing
- Patients Are Our Number One Priority
- No-cost care to active-duty military families
- Flexible Hours and open on Saturdays
- Certified In Independent Medical Examination
- Certified in Forensics (Legal Expert Witness)
- Certified in AMA Disability & Impairment Rating
If you’re looking for a Grand Rapids, MI, chiropractor, call Aamodt Chiropractic Clinic PC today. Our associates are always happy to answer any of your questions or to schedule a consultation. You don’t have to accept pain as a regular part of your life. We can help you return to the comfortable, pain-free lifestyle that you deserve.
What Our Patients Say
Best experience I’ve ever had at a chiropractic office. He was so knowledgeable and thorough At the appointment. Very compassionate as well. I highly recommend!
Doctor Aamodt is the best. He's helped me several times over the years. I always feel much better after my appointments. Highly recommended!
Dr. Aamodt is the best chiropractor ever. I've been with him for over 10 years. I hope he never retires I won't go to anyone else. If you want the best chiropractic care hands down go to him. He is honest, caring, and just an amazing human being. Seriously just go to him.